Thursday, August 20, 2015

Outfit Repeater

Its that time of the year yet again! Its Back to school season. I am an outfit repeater and I like re-wearing the same things because not only are they great outfits but also I'm comfortable in them. So, here are two simple outfits, appropriate for college and the foundation  for these looks, is just a black skater skirt. Also, my skirt is made by my mom. We love doing d0-it-yourself projects :)

(Image Courtesy- Sudeep Devkota)


Numero Uno(#1)

Maroon knitted sweater with embellished collar -  Colors of Benetton (Gift)
Bag - Flora (People's Plaza)

Numero Dos(#2)


Red stripe tshirt - XoXo store (People's Plaza)
Bag- People's Plaza 
Shoes - Forever21
Fedora - Flee market (Goa)


I'm sure you guys probably have some of the pieces in your wardrobe already. So, I hope you guys draw some inspiration from these two looks.

Also, which of  the two looks do you prefer? 


19 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits! It makes me think about my black skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your outfits!!!
    Follow 4 follow?
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! You have a great style
    I follow you

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous dear :)
    http://freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there
    Really nice outfit i love skater skirts. Your hair looks so pretty:)
    Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? If you follow my blog I'll follow you back as soon as I see it.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete