Sunday, September 27, 2015

Craze: Boyfriend Jeans


Hello, Everyone!


 Yay!!! It's time to pair up your favorite tops with boyfriend jeans.

 It is the ongoing trend in fashion and I couldn't stop myself from buying it. Trust me, I always thought I couldn't pull them off. And now, I m like totally in love with this. Boyfriend jeans are baggy, typically ripped jeans yet they are so cozy and cool. Girls if u r bored wearing skinny jeans, then you can always grab this boyfriend jean. They are just perfect for casual look.












You can pair up your boyfriend jeans either with converse or gladiator..like me. :)


Thank you for reading!

With love.
XOXO


Outfits:

Tshirt: Zara Trafaluc
Jeans; To The Nines store, Nagpokhari
Converse: Kathmandu Mall 

Picture Courtesy: Sudeep Devkota

No comments:

Post a Comment