Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Plain Vs Print


Hi, everyone :)
Working with your best friend is not something people recommend and we are more like the exception than the norm. If you can get it right, it is truly a dream come true. Honestly, sometimes it's like we are the same person. We like dresses more than pants. So, this outfit post is how we style our dresses for a day out.
We like to keep our style simple and real.

SA :  I love prints especially floral. This black and pink/purple floral dress is relaxed, feminine, and perfect for wherever the day might take me. I wanted to go for a sporty look so I paired my dress with grey vans. For the accessories, I added some colorful wooden bangles and my pink backpack.

AJ : Today’s outfit is the definition of summertime boho. I love lace, minimal makeup and second-day curls. Gives the relaxed and natural-yet-ethereal vibe. This dress with ballerina/flats is perfect for a summer day, or you could add some heels to be event ready! For accessories, I wore my fake pearl bracelet. Also, I matched my nail polish (NYC) and my pink lipstick (Mac) for the pop of color.

Thankyou for visiting :)
until then xoxo!


Image Courtesy- Sudeep Devkota
Location- Bhainsepati



31 comments:

  1. finally waiting is over ... super wow ..... Angel Sisters ....... simply love ur dress ...... m in love with u gals ....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both dresses, you guys looks so cute and chic.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos girls! I like this pink! Very girlish! :)
    Kisses from Cyprus!
    Oh by the way if you want have a look my new post about my last weekend summer holidays
    http://bogibo.blogspot.com.cy/2015/09/goodbye-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Michael :)
      ofcource would love to read it.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. So sweet of you. Thank your for reading our post.

      Delete
  5. I love both the dresses and you two look beautiful!

    Yasmine x -- http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! I like both of yours outfits!))

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC? Please let me know in my blog and I will follow you back as soon as I see it.
    Have a nice day!

    xx Veronica
    http://veronica-mangojuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your comment.Followed you with GFC :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for dropping by and your sweet comment. I would love to follow each other but unfortunately I still am not able to register with blogloving. Don't you have GFC?
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi :) Followed you on GFC.and I added the G+ widget.

      Delete
  8. I really like this a lot!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yo so much and joined Love, Beauty Bloggers.

      Delete
    2. Thank yo so much and joined Love, Beauty Bloggers.

      Delete
  9. Pretty photos! So cute <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you dear. Will follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the wonderful pictures and looks <3
    Thanks for following - it's a pleasure for me that I already followed you back on bloglovin <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!!!I like your blog!!!Wanna follow each other??let me know and i follow you back!!!kiss

    ReplyDelete